Tim Rossi has been supporting teams with leadership training, coaching and facilitation services for over 25 years.
Through his insight and experience he supports and empowers teams through dialogue and reflection, including facilitation support in strategic planning through to executional phases. He is a mentor to many others and continues to learn through his wide networks of wise elders in many different walks of life.
In his coaching Tim draws on his experience and training in leadership and human development together with an extensive background in senior management and management consulting as well as his close collaboration with global elders.
Tim’s early leadership experience inlcuded roles with investment banks including as an Executive Director of Macquarie Bank in its formative growth years.
After completing a management program at the Harvard Business School and time in the US, Tim led the Futures division of Australia’s first listed stock broker and was recognised for his services
to wider communities as a senior fellow of The Securities Institute of Australia.
His coaching credentials include training across wide modalities and certifications from a number of international institutions, which has used successfully in supporting US and Australian senior executive teams and boards across most sectors.
Increasingly, his work focuses on supporting corporate and social boards and communities to thrive.
Tim is married with two children (he is one of 10) and loves gliding, tennis and skiing.
Westpac, CBA, Macquarie Bank, NSW and Qld Governments, WA sutainable organisations, AMP, State schools and hospitals, Environmental and other NFPs.
Qualifications and Training
- BCOM UNSW & PMD Harvard Business School
- Executive Coaching Professional Development Certificate, University of Sydney Coaching Psychology Department
- Structural Dynamics
- Full Circle suite
- Enneagram and Core Belief training
- Executive Coach training. Institute of Executive Coaching Australia
- High Performance Coach Training. The Source International
- Executive Coach Training. Sir John Whitmore, author of “Coaching for Performance”
SF FIN (Senior Fellow Financial Services Institute of Australasia) • AICD accredited (Australian Institute of Company Directors) & CPA
- MRG USA Certification on 360 Leadership Evaluation Analysis
- Enneagram Personality Profiling. Trifold School USA
- Certification on the generative application of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) for Presentations, Training and Facilitation. Inform Training
- Certification on debriefing The “Personal Directions” diagnostic and the MSC Emotional Intelligence Test
- Kantor Structural Dynamics: Baseline and Team Instruments